Monday, June 11, 2012

I Am Not A Sneaker Girl , But These Rock !

I normally don't like sneakers but I happened to fall in love with a pair from Topshop that I actually stumbled across on a persons instagram (I don't remember who, otherwise I would totally acknowledge them ! )



These pics are from about a month and a half ago. So, I don't think that I will be getting much use out of my sneakers in blazing hot Florida. But, I am sooo taking them when I go back to NY for a bit. ( don't know when because it is too nice here ! )












The sneakers were a bit too masculine so I paired them with a cute feminine crochet knit top and a high ballerina bun to balance everything out.


The sneakers are SUPER comfy and I can't find the exact pair I have on here but they have similar styles available at topshop HERE and same pair in Mint HERE .




I much prefer the way my legs look in heels or sandals. But, sometimes we need a break ! And, these are not your average sneaker ! They are very trendy. So, thus you have comfort and trend combined !

P.S I love Topshop . They have amazing finds at really amazing prices !





4 comments:

  1. those shoes kick ass. Love them. x angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top!!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking cute I love this outfit doll!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete