Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth Of July OOTD & FOTD

I had no real plans laid out for this Fourth of July. But I did have an outfit planned. Naturally, lol. My husband and I were going to the park near us until we saw how insanely crowded it was. So, we stopped by a nice marina with little shops and a bar/restaurant by us. We ate some dinner and watched some beautiful fireworks !

I have very straight hair usually. If I curl it, I usually use heat. I found a new method without the use of heat. Which, I will blog about. (well, it is not new I used to do it all the time when curly hair was all I wanted).

Here is my outfit and some pictures from the night  :









Outfit Details :


Tank Top - J Crew basic Tank

Shorts- Mossimo from Target ( they fit amazing !) $17.99

Shoes - Dolce Vita Pumps (purchased about 3 years ago but never wore !) 


All Jewelry aside from my watch is available at my eBay store HERE






                                    




Makeup :

Makeup Forever HD Foundation 

Benefit Boing concealer 

Stilla eyeshadow - Kitten

Kevyn Aucoin eyeshadow - Goddess 

Kevyn Aucoin eyeshadow - Aubergine 

Kevyn Aucoin blush - Neolita 

Hoola Bronzer 

Lips - Loreal Infallible  #340 Cherry Flash 


Eyebrows - filled in with Maybelline Master Shape by Eyestudio in deep brown 




Shots from the night :

My Love and I 

The hotel we ate at 



Fun Fourth Of July Fireworks








Be sure to Check out my eBay store for accessories HERE




I hope everyone had an amazing , happy and safe day ! 


Thanks for stopping by ! 


Will have a post up soon about my heatless curls ! :)


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, you look lovely! Beautiful photos too xx

    ReplyDelete