Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Susan Hanover Jewelry 50 Percent Off




Susan Hanover has amazing and unique pieces of jewelry. Her jewelry is made with rare stones and I personally have a bracelet that is AMAZING from her collection. I have gotten stopped on the street to ask where I got it ! 


And with code LAUREN (all caps) you can get her jewelry at 50 % off ! 



Here are some items I am lusting over :




Rose Gold Evil Eye Necklace

Pink sparkling disc

Hematite polished 3 inch cuff with Swarovski Crystals & clear quartz





The bracelet I own ! It is stunning in person ! 


Pink evil eye painted necklace 

Sapphire evil eye bracelet 

Gorgeous detailed evil eye necklace 



Delicate evil eye bracelet 






Those are just a few of my favorites ! 


Take a look at her site  : www.SusanHanoverDesigns.com



And, don't forget to enter my code LAUREN at checkout for FIFTY PERCENT OFF ! 



Hurry the offer expires July 31, 2012



Have a great one ! 



1 comment:

  1. You are very talented and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete