Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Outfit of the Night

If you follow me on twitter you may know that I had my wisdom teeth removed on Friday. I am finally up to feeling more like myself so my husband took me to a beautiful restaurant to celebrate me finally feeling better ! 

Here is what I wore :


My whole outfit is from J. Crew

Silk Blouse - J. crew , I have the same one in blue.

Khakis - J. Crew

Belt- Vintage

Shoes - Dolcetta by Dolce Vita 


I cut my hair myself. I like to be in control, whenever someone else does my hair I am usually not happy !
Makeup -

Kat Von D lock it foundation
Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Bordeaux
Hoola Bronzer by benefit ( my favorite matte bronzer)
Blush Maybelline dream bouncy blush in fresh pink
Beauty Blender
Milani HD advanced concealer  

I am obsessed with the shoes I wore
They are dolcetta by Dolce Vita
They have a hidden wedge heel


Back of shoes Zip up which makes them super comfy  ! 



My husband took me to an amazing restaurant called Angelina's . It is located in Bonita Springs, Florida. They have BEYOND amazing food. Possibly the best restaurant I have ever eaten at.



Here is a quick snap shot of my appetizer all veggies , olives and more !
It was amazing !

I had their butternut squash ravioli's (handmade in house ravioli's)  which are out of this world.

And , for an entree I had a special that was on the menu that was delicious.

I would have taken more pictures of the food, but it was so good I could not stop stuffing my face !
LOL



If you live in Southwest Florida , I highly recommend Angelina's Risorante

You can find their website
HERE 






Hope you are having a great night or day depending on where you are !

Have a good one  !





7 comments:

  1. Really pretty, the appetizer looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking awesome and the appetizer looks delicious than you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boo, wisdom teeth SUCCCCCCCK :(

    I love the orange blouse you've got on. Might need to pick up one myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you provide some tips for also like how to cut my hair,,I only know how to trim it but not having knowledge about giving it a different style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What shade are you in the Kat Von D foundation?

    ReplyDelete