Saturday, October 13, 2012

Caviar Manicures

   Caviar Nails are the cutest thing to me. I know I am a little late on the trend. But, at first I didn't think that I could pull it off. I tried it finally, and I think caviar beads are an amazing addition to a manicure.  Not something to wear everyday but definitely a great way to spice up your nail routine ! 


Here are some amazing pictures I have found of various Caviar Manicures :











Above images via google images  ^


Here are two looks I created myself on my nails :


Chanel Peridot with multi- colored beads 

Essie " I am Strong " with hot pink Caviar beads on my ring finger 


I will be doing another caviar manicure tomorrow and I will be putting up a GIVEAWAY where two people will win a Caviar Bead set to try out on you own nails ! 


Stay Tuned ! 


2 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to try the caviar manicure for so long, yours turned out great :) I am especially loving the combination with mint green - definitely doing this next spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete