Saturday, October 6, 2012

Favorite Nail polishes for Fall


Fall is a beautiful time of year. I like to still use bright colors in the Fall. But, I also love to throw in nice deep dark polishes to kind of fit the season.


Here they are in no particular order :


(Picture Taken Without Flash )

Colors from Left to Right 

Essie - Skirting The Issue

Zoya - Holly 

OPI - The One That Got Away 

Essence Colour and Go - Be Optimistic 

China Glaze - Awakening 

China Glaze - Westside Warrior

Chanel - Peridot 

Sinful Colors - Rich In Heart 

Revlon - Midnight Affair

Wet n Wild - Silvivor 

Wet n wild Fast dry - Teal Of Fortune 

Sinful Colors - Aquamarine 

Sinful Colors -  24/7

Essie -  I am strong  ( portion of the proceeds go to breast cancer awareness when purchasing this color or any color in the breast cancer awareness colors during the month of October)


Cover Girl Boundless Color - Candy Apple 



With Flash 


Left to Right 

Cover Girl Boundless Color - Candy Apple 

Essie -  I am strong

Sinful Colors -  24/7

Sinful Colors - Aquamarine 

Wet n wild Fast dry - Teal Of Fortune 





Wet n Wild - Silvivor 

Revlon - Midnight Affair

Sinful Colors - Rich In Heart 

Chanel - Peridot 


China Glaze - Westside Warrior





Essie - Skirting the issue 

China Glaze - Awakening 

Zoya - Holly 

Essence Colour And Go - Be Optimistic






I was looking all over for the color 24/7 by sinful colors and Sonia the owner of the Blog  Red lips black hair, was kind enough to send me the nail polish because she saw it at her local target ! 

SO SWEET !



She always has FABULOUS posts ! 

Also follow her on twitter here : www.twitter.com/RedLipsBlakHair 

And last but not least I got the Essie " Skirting the Issue " as a Klout perk and I am so happy that I got it because I have worn it on my nails two weeks in a row ! Great Fall color ! 





What are some of your favorite Fall polishes ?





3 comments:

  1. It's finally here! I've been checking err'day for this post! GREAT post!! You have such great taste! I love how you don't stick to just one family of colors. YAY, isn't 24/7 just delicious?? I'm almost out of mine - I use it so much. Aww, you are such a sweetheart, thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection. They are really great colors for fall. Perfect for day and night wear. It can match any kind of outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome collection.. Just i have a question in my mind. Will you recommend me to join a highly professional beauty parlor course for this.

    ReplyDelete