Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Influentser Beauty Blogger VoxBox

This is the first installment of my review on the Influenster beauty blogger VoxBox. I was very pleased with what I received.

The thing I was happiest to receive in the box was the Goody Spin Pin. I have been wanting to try this for a long time but I never purchased it in store because I was never quite sure how my hair would respond to it. Now, that I have it I will be able to finally try it ! 




Another really cool product that was included was Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit . Basically it is a set of fake lashes that comes with an applicator to make it easier on people who may be new to applying lashes or who don't have a steady hand. I think it was cool to put it all in one kit. Also, there is glue included in the kit and the great thing about the glue is that it is latex free. Some lash glue can be very irritating. Very excited to try the kit !! 




NYC New York Color IndividualEyes custom compact is also interesting. It has a primer included on the palette. Also, an illuminator I am assuming this is something I will be applying right below my brows just to make my eyes POP even more. It includes 4 eyeshadow colors. I received the Dark Shadows version of this. 






Even though this was a beauty blogger vox box I was SOOO excited to get the EBOOST. I had it a few times on Virgin Airlines on a few of my flight from New york to Los Angeles. I loved them. I even asked the flight attendant if I could pay him for more because at the time (probably 3 or so years ago) I couldn't find it anywhere. I had completely forgotten about this product until I had opened up the VoxBox. ( I drink airborne or emergen-c at least once a week) But, now that I know EBOOST is available I am definitely going to purchase it. It definitely boosts your immune system and puts a pep in your step ! You empty the packet into 8 ounces of water and drink. I happen to love anything citrus flavored. My husband doesn't so really this is a matter of taste. But, they do have other flavors such as Pink Lemonade , Acai Pomegranate, and Super Berry.





Not your Mother's Smooth moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. I am very excited to try this I recently got a sample size of shampoo from this brand so, I will use the two together.




And last but certainly not least they sent the CUTEST candle from Bath & Body Works
I received the candle in Cider Lane and I lit in on Sunday when I cleaned my bedroom and it smelled AH-MAY-ZINGGG !!! 

I will definitely be using the coupon that they also included where you can save $10 on a 3-wick Bath and Body Works candle. It just smells that good ! 




I will be doing a look of the day using the goody spin pin the Kiss lashes and the NYC individualEyes eyeshadows. So, stay tuned !


1 comment:

  1. i just started doing influenster and am really excited to see where it goes! great review!

    ReplyDelete