Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Khroma Kardashian Makeup Line


Everyone has their opinion on the Kardashian's. I for one think that all three sisters are gorgeous and have impeccable style. Their makeup is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS amazing ! They are also my guilty pleasure to watch on television. So, yes I would say I am a fan of them. 


I am extremely excited about their makeup line ! They already have a nail polish line with OPI which I loved all of the colors from. So, I can imagine that I will (hopefully) love the makeup as well. These girls have really built quite an empire from clothes to jewelry to their line on QVC and now cosmetics. Touching base on pretty much everything women want. Especially those who are inspired by their fashion sense and their makeup.


In perfect Kardashian style the line will be launching right around Holiday season ! 


I for one, am excited !

This line will be exclusive to Ulta.



Here are a few teaser pics from KimKardashian.Celebuzz.com & KourtneyKardashian.Celebuzz.com




Yes, there will be Fake lashes. Contrary to what Kim stated on the show, LOL 














Are you going to try Khroma Beauty ?

(I WILL BE !!!! )


Do you love or hate the Kardashian's ? 

Let me know !! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh I am very curious about their new makeup line! I am crossing my fingers that it'll be a decent price tag with amazing quality. Honestly I loved the Kardashian's but more and more... I'm sick of them esp Kim K. Something about her always annoyed me. Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous and I love her style! Just being honest haha :)

    ReplyDelete