Casual Friday OOTD / OOTN

Friday, November 2, 2012

I kept it super simple tonight. I ran around a bit earlier. I have been jogging 2 miles a day again. It really helps with a lot. My skin has been awful and I decided to give Cover Fx a try. I really like the results ! It doesn't contain any of the things that cause breakouts of the skin normally like talc which is KNOWN to clog pores. Check your face powder, chances are it contains talc. Cover Fx has high standards for what they put in their makeup and I am really happy with it ! The woman at sephora told me she had occasional acne flare ups and this helped. Lets hope the same goes for me, because, I can't stand the way my skin has been acting !!!! 



Anyway, onto my outfit :




Burnt Orange skinnies , Denim Short and Leopard flats. Super casual but felt very much like an Autumn outfit. The weather in Florida is a bit cooler so, it was nice to wear long sleeves.

Entire Outfit is from TenSpot Mad Rag 
Check my post out that includes that store HERE

P.S My Flats are from BIG LOTS ! Amazing SCORE 10 bucks and they're extremely comfy ! 




I am a die hard Ray-Ban girl. These are one of my favorite pairs. Tortoise Brown Gradient Lens sunglasses. 



My obligatory silly photo ! LOL =)







And for makeup which was extremely simple :

Some of my Cover FX products. This is what I wore tonight. I usually use a bronzer by them  as well but I kept everything pretty low key. 

I dusted the lightest color of the NYC Individual eyes  color on my eyes
I received this in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox and it is awesome ! 

Tarte eyelash curler - Curls lashes AMAZINGLY !

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

Loreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner (just did my waterline)





My hair felt amazing from using a sample of Carol's Daughter Manoi  Repairing Shampoo  & Conditoner and I also used Not Your Mother's Smooth moves Frizz control (also from Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox, I will definitely be purchasing it in full size ! )







Another Hair product I am obsessed with is Living Proof Prime Style extender. It really lives up to its name. It has let me go at least one to two days longer with my hair maintaining its style with minimal touch ups. Plus, my hair feels smoother ! Thumbs up ! 









Hope you enjoyed my post. Have a great weekend !! 


2 comments:

Red lips, Black hair said...

You look beautiful! And OMG those are the cutest flats ever! I hope you're okay after the hurricane.:(

Hav T said...

Love the color combo! Such a cute outfit :)

Post a Comment