Saturday, November 24, 2012

Introduction to my Jewelry store !

Ok, so for the last few weeks I have been working on a fashion jewelry site, since, I love fashion Jewelry and staying up on trends. It is still under construction but you can visit it HERE



I did not want to miss out on giving you guys great Cyber Monday Deals !! So , I created a temporary store with Storenvy. 


Find all of the Jewelry that I haven't even added to my site HERE and use the code 15OFF to enjoy 15% off  all weekend and until Cyber Monday November 26th, (Until 12 am EST).



www.DuskJewels.Storenvy.com
















Just some of the gorgeous pieces you can find at some really incredible prices ! 

Check out the site:


www.DuskJewels.Storenvy.com






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the store :) you have such great pieces :)

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete