Jubilee Jewelz Sale

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I don't know about you guys but Instagram has fueled my shopping habits. From great post on bloggers  outfits to makeup. It is hands down the most addictive of all social networks for me. 



I found an amazing jewelry and accessory site called Jubilee Jewelz. 

They are having a trunk sale today !  15 percent off the entire site.....



If you live in or are visiting the Miami area Call or Text them at 786-281-8421

They have a location in Miami, Florida. Call or text for details. Free Beverages and Snacks today !


Find them on twitter HERE

Find the website HERE 


Follow them on Instagram  - JubileeJewelz (username)

Here are pictures of me sporting some items that they sent to me :





The Scarf is available on their site. It is amazing. 




Cute Arm Party !!! 


They have a great selection of accessories and jewelry ! Check the sale out today !







2 comments:

Post a Comment