Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Khroma Khloe Kardashian Complete Face Palette


The Kardashian Girls have done it again. I am in LOVE with the Khroma Khloe Kardashian Complete Face Palette. It has everything you need from amazing HIGHLY pigmented shadows to highlight , blush and contour colors. Kreating a Klassic Kardashian face just got Kooler. (Yes, I went there, LOL)


Full Palette 

Eyeshadows 

Swatches of the top Row of Eyeshadows all Matte (No Flash)

Swatches of the top Row of Eyeshadows all Matte (Flash)

Swatches of the Bottom Row of Eyeshadows with shimmer (Flash)

Swatches of the Bottom Row of Eyeshadows with shimmer (No Flash)

Swatches of Blush , Highlight and Contour color ( No Flash)

Swatches of Blush , Highlight and Contour color (Flash)



Packaging 








I picked mine up Sunday at Ulta. The eyeshadows are all beautiful and extremely pigmented. I wore them yesterday and the eyeshadows really held up well !!! I am super impressed with the quality and I love the Khloe Kardazzle Palette !


Definitely worth checking out if you are a Kardashian fan or just a Make Up fan ! 



2 comments:

  1. this looks awesome, need to get my hands on this.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the shades and the packaging. I think I wanna grab one of this or maybe include it my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete