Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hair Inspiration

I have not cut or colored my hair in about 7 years. So, I thought it was time to change up my look a bit and I found some hair inspiration photo's that I thought I would share with you guys. I am very happy with the way my hair turned out. I am considering lightening it a little bit. But, I did a slight ombre. I didn't want a drastic change in colors from my natural color to the highlight. I stressed that to my hairdresser and she did an AMAZING job.  I am absolutely in love with my hair and would highly recommend my hairdresser to any one in the area. (details,below)


Here are my inspirational photos for hair :


Jessica Biel



     
Jamie-Lynn Sigler


This is the hair cut and color I ended up with . I am thrilled with it. I may make it more blonde before I go back to Florida. Opinions welcomed !

Pictures of my hair ( Pardon the no makeup, only mascara)










Do you think I should stick with these ever so slight highlights, or go a bit more caramel?







The salon that I got my hair done at is :

Salon Neo 

1108 Forest Avenue  Staten Island, NY 10310
(718) 273-6800

I went to the owner Erica Delgado at Salon Neo and she did my hair so beautifully and she is very sweet !

 If you go to her mention that you found her through my blog !! It may help you out ;)



So, do you like my new hair do for the New Year ?


Happy New Year to everyone reading this ! May your wishes, hopes and dreams come true in 2013 !



5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so full and healthy! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Hav !! If only I could get my hair to look like this everyday without someone blow drying it for me ! I got hot rollers and Velcro rollers, so I should be able to achieve this look again.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am thinking of going lighter but I will probably sport this look for a while.

      Delete
  3. I like this Hair style! its Looks Perfect!

    ReplyDelete