Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox Review

I was lucky enough to have qualified for the Influenster Holiday VoxBox. If you are unfamiliar with influenster check out my older post HERE about it.




This Influenster holiday voxbox wa really fun  ! It had great products in it. I highly recommend signing up to influenster ! 


The Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012 did not disappoint ! 


Here is what the Holiday VoxBox contained :


Kiss Nail Dress  - 

Peel and apply nail polish. I got leopard color nail appliques and I can't wait t wear them.


EBOOST -

This is something you mix with water and it contains Vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Plus, this one gives you great energy, not jittery. Just more alert.


Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal -

Delicious oatmeal with whole grains, oats. and chunks of real fruit. This is hands down the best oatmeal I have tried. The dry fruit in it really adds a nice touch.


NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine -

 Lip Gloss infused with Vitamin E. They are available in 10 on-trend shades from Neutral to nudes to berries and fuschias.

My favorite item that I received was :


Goody Quick Style paddle Brush -

Super absorbent micro bristles remove up to 30% of water as you brush you hair. The drier your hair is before you blow dry it the less heat you will have to use on your hair ! Win, Win !!


Sole Society -

Coupon for $25.00 off of your first purchase. What more could you ask for ?


Here are some cute choices from Sole Society :




The above shoes are all $59.95 at SoleSociety.com
With you 25.00 off, you could bring home a gorgeous pair of shoes for 34.95 ! 

That is a major score ! I can't wait to purchase my first pair for under $40.00 from Sole Society HERE


How did you like your Holiday VoxBox for 2012 ?




1 comment: