Saturday, February 2, 2013

DIY Hair Mask , New Fave Shampoo and A Must See Hair Stylist In New York


I did an amazing DIY hair mask last night and wanted to share with you guys because it made my hair super soft and shiny. And, it only has 3 ingredients that are likely in your refrigerator or pantry ! 


What you need :


4 tablespoons olive oil (depends on hair length, I need more because my hair is longer)
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise 
1 egg







Directions :

Crack egg and scramble in a small bowl 
Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil 
Add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and whip it together until it as all one consistency


This is the consistency it should be. All ingredients mixed together thoroughly.


Leave on for a minimum of 8 hours. If you can get away with sleeping in it, do so !


This made my hair extremely crunchy while it was on, so for that you are warned. But, the after look was more than worth it. My hair was soft and silky ! 



I used a shampoo that I have never used before, it was recommended to me by Christina Oliva who does AMAZING hair check out her Instagram HAIRGODDESSOFNY (that is her instagram username) she does beautiful hair extensions and is a very positive girl, which is very refreshing !! I would definitely check her out and if you are in the New York area she is definitely a go to girl, for hair extensions and all other hair needs. She has done work with numerous celebrities as well ! 

Check out her website here as well : www.OliviaChristensen.com


The shampoo she recommended was Neutrogena The anti-residue shampoo. It made my hair feel squeaky clean ! It was definitely needed after the heavy mask I had in my hair. I just applied a small amount of conditioner to my ends when I was done and my hair looked amazing ! 


So , I recommend Christina , the DIY hair mask and , Neutrogena The anti residue shampoo !!! 

All Amazing ! 


Enjoy your luscious locks !! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow those are simple products! I will definitely have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i agree with you i also try this formula more like that on Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative stuff. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

    - salon smithtown, ny

    ReplyDelete