Sunday, February 24, 2013

How To Make Your Real Eyelashes look 5 Times Larger !

I have an eyelash curling and lengthening obsession. I am always looking for the best thing to make my lashes grow. But more importantly, when I am putting makeup on I am always looking for ways to add volume and dimension to my eyelashes, without extensions or fake lashes. I will wear them when I want to really get glammed up. But, I prefer mascara and my eyelash curler way more.


 I have tried latisse and it pigmented my eyelids and that just did not sit well with me. I used it for about 2 years and the pigmentation on my eye went away. But, I came across something that has made my lashes grow like crazy ! 


NutraLuxe Lash MD , I purchased it at a medi-spa near my house and I have never looked back. My eyelashes got crazy long from it ! And, no bad reaction. Win-Win !!







Aside from that, I have way more things that I do. LOL.

 I am addicted to Maybelline The Falsies Mascara  . I apply two coats. Once the second coat is applied while still wet I apply Japonesque Lash Fibers and proceed to put another coat of mascara on. Yes, sometimes they look spidery. But, I love long, thick exaggerated lashes.



Japonesque Lash Fibers

Maybelline The Falsies


So, curl , mascara two coats , fibers and one more coat of mascara and here is the finished product :










Really adds drama to your lashes ! I love drama , but only the lash drama ! LOL



What is your eyelash routine ?




1 comment:

  1. This looks great, need to give it a try. Always on the look out for new stuff to lengthen my lashes as I have real shorts ones.

    :) x Angie

    ReplyDelete