Thursday, March 7, 2013

Grand Central Beauty Review

I was lucky enough to have been sent two wonderful products from, Grand Central Beauty. The line is currently available on their website HERE and is also exclusively sold in Henri Bendel NY. 


I was sent the S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Mask. 

S.M.A.R.T. stands for :

Smooths. Moisturizes. Anti-aging. Redness-Reducing. Tones


And, I was also sent a sample size of the S.M.A.R.T. skin perfecting polisher.


I LOVE the skin perfecting polisher. It left my skin with a great glow and it gently unclogs pores and dead skin cells, releasing trapped dirt with continued use. The product says that rinsing is optional. I for one had to rinse it bc I felt like dead skin cells were sitting on the surface of my skin. So, I chose to rinse. Because, I have acne prone skin. But, if you have dry or combination skin you could get away with not rinsing it.


You apply one pump (Dime Size) onto clean dry face and massage face lightly and thoroughly until clear sponge beads emerge, rolling away trapped dirt and dead skin cells.


It left such a nice sheen on my face ! And, I felt my dead skin cells peeling off ! 


I was also sent the S.M.A.R.T Skin perfecting mask.

It is a 15 Minute Peel Off Treatment with Multi-Efficient results.

If I could compare this mask to any on the market it would be the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask. Only THIS mask is more spa grade. I am just telling you that it will peel in the same way the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask does. But, The S.M.A.R.T  has so many beneficial ingredients, that the two are only comparable with how the mask peels off.


The S.M.A.R.T Skin perfecting mask can be introduced to your current skin care routine.

 * Paraben Free

* Sulfate Free

* Petro-chemicals Free

*Phthalates-free

* NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS !!! 

It is loaded with Vitamins and Minerals from fruits, botanicals and Marine Seaweeds. 


It is said that you can see results in just one use and I did ! 

Here is what the mixture looks like. This is the consistency it should be.

Mask all mixed up




  I mixed the sample together. I mixed the intensive booster vial with active mask Powder Capsules amd a small amount of water.



I have been super busy so, it was nice to have time to relax with a face mask on.


Let sit for 15 minutes and then peel of the mask.


Be careful not to get this near your eyes and lips. I made that mistake and it was not fun ! LOL

Here is me relaxing with the face mask on :

Great photo, I know ! 


Overall, I am extremely happy with the mask & the polisher


Let me know if you are interested in trying this ! It is Fabulous and leaves your skin looking brighter


Love it !


THOOUGHTS ?

2 comments:

  1. This product sounds wonderful. I love masks. They are so relaxing and really rejuvenate my skin. Would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love good masks, Tyvm for the detailed info xo

    ReplyDelete