Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mink Pink

Outfit Of The Night :

















Who likes my hair this color ? Should I go back to my natural color ? Yay or Nay ? Comment below !! 





Shirt - Mink Pink   www.minkpink.com

I love the brand Mink Pink. They have such unique clothing and the quality is absolutely amazing ! 

Jeans - Old Navy Rockstar Jeans. These jeans have SUCH an amazing fit ! I tried them on in Old Navy and they were too short. In a regular. So, I went online and ordered them in a Long. I am not that tall and usually jeans are too long.( I am 5'5 1/4 to be exact ! ) So, I was shocked the jeans did not fit me right. But, nevertheless, PERFECT fit in Long. And, they are just the most perfect jeans ! I would expect this quality from high end jeans. The "give" is amazing and they have the perfect amount of stretch.  Find them HERE

Bag - Hermes Birkin 35 (Consignment store)




Boots - Rachel Roy Similar HERE



Charriol bracelet trio and my evil eye and hamsa bracelet as accessories and Cross by Swarovski .






Hope everyone has a great day/night ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment