Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Outfit Post From Saturday

I have to admit I am starting to love my much lighter hair. I don't think it will stay with me too long. So, don't mind the amount of photos I take while this color lasts. LOL.




















YSL Tee Shirt - www.Cultivated-Beauty.Com

Jeans : American Eagle HERE


Bag : Hermes Birkin Bag 35cm Consignment store find 


Sunglasses :  Chloe



Shoes :  Sole Society 


Side Note - I am obsessed with Sole Society !!! They have great shoes at reasonable prices and it is not a monthly shoe service so you are not roped into anything. I have to say for the price you pay you are getting great quality shoes and they are trendy and I have ordered 5 pairs from Sole Society and they are ALL comfortable. These are wedges but even the pumps were super comfy ! I used a coupon for 20% off that came in my influesnster holiday voxbox. They also do 20% off for first time customers if you enter your email so be sure to do so !




check out :

www.SoleSociety.com




Here are some more detailed photos of the shoes :


Sharon Colorblock Wedge 









The shoes really completed the outfit. 




The direct link to this shoe is here :   www.solesociety.com/collections/wedges/sharon-lemon-glow.html


The tee shirt is one of many that can be found at www.Cultivated-Beauty.com







Hope you like the outfit !


Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and love your hair! Perfect color for Spring/Summer!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One comment got taken down on my blog for some reason !


    Whoever asked what size the Top is it is a Small !!


    Write back if you come back and see this comment ! LOL. i published the comment and blogger had a glitch !

    ReplyDelete