Monday, April 1, 2013

Casual Easter Outfit OOTD

Easter Sunday was celebrated quietly this year, just my husband and I. I made dinner for us in the evening and afterward we were bored and nothing was opened since it was Easter Sunday, so we just went for a stroll on a path not too far from the beach. We have a lot of big things coming up, so I think we need to value the quiet time we have now ! 


Casual Outfit :




Hold Your Head High and Smile !
No matter what the circumstance is, be happy and live in the moment !

Giant Chloe Sunglasses. I love Chloe Sunglasses ! They design not only the best bags and shoes but also sunglasses. They always give me the giant sunglasses I crave ! 







Outfit Details :



Crochet Knit Shirt - Forever 21

White Tank top underneath - Target Mossimo long and lean tank tops ( amazing for layering)  HERE

Jeans - Old Navy Rockstar Jeans HERE

Sneakers - Topshop (last season)

Bag - Roberto Cavalli for Target when Target collaborated with Neiman Marcus ( not sure if you can still find the bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment