Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google Reader Shutting down , Follow me on Bloglovin

Tomorrow, Google Reader is going to shut down. Which means all of the effort I have put into my blog will go to waste. I have added a widget on the right hand side of my blog to follow me on Bloglovin . Please, to my loyal readers stay on track with me through bloglovin. If you are on BlogLovin let me know and I will follow your blog as well. Going to do follow for follow ( F4F ) for 1 week straight on Bloglovin.


I am sad to see my hard work go away. I hope that you will continue to follow my blog and import all of the blogs you read into Bloglovin. If you are not familiar with Bloglovin it is a website to keep track of blogs you read or check on.


So, again in the right hand side of the toolbar of my blog, you will find a direct link to follow me on bloglovin.

I am also on bloggers.com and the link to follow my blog on bloggers.com is on the lower right side of my blog.


Have A great night everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment