Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mint Overload !

Mint is the "trendy" color of the summer.  I normally don't follow trends, but I am really loving the mint color craze. My last three outfits for the last few days have all been in some way including the color mint ! I even had my husbands cousin over and we were both wearing mint the whole time.


And, like I said, I am not really a trend person. But, the mint trend is one I am happy I got on board with !

Last 3 OOTD's (Outfits of the Day)








Above Outfit Details :

 Shirt :  Target and it actually a maternity top NO I AM NOT PREGNANT lol. I just could not resist this top. I love the cage top. I don't think the top is available any more but it is by Liz Lange.

Jeans :  Guess "Nicole" bootcut jean, Similar  HERE

 Shoes : from Mystique Boutique in NYC , Similar HERE

Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM Purse 








Above Outfit details :


One Shoulder Tank Top :  *ON SALE* at Body Central HERE

Mint Shorts : Forever 21 HERE

Shoes - From DSW Shoe Warehouse












Above outfit details :


Dress - Jessica Simpson from Marshall's 

Shoes - Levity from DSW shoe Warehouse

Necklace, bracelet and ring will be available soon for purchase at an online boutique ! 






Hope this gives you guys some ideas on how to style mint into your wardrobe ! 


Are you loving or hating the Mint trend ? 


Let me know your thoughts on the Mint trend in the comments below ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment