Some great DIY ideas to pamper yourself with products that you probably have in your pantry !
FOR OVERALL HEALTH :
* I mix 2 Tablespoons of organic turmeric with 8 ounces of water and drink this daily. Turmeric has numerous health benefits. It purges toxins from your body. Thus, your skin being clearer and more vibrant !
FOR CYSTIC ACNE RELIEF :
* Cystic Acne relief : I personally suffer from cystic acne. There are very few things to do to keep cystic acne under control. But, what I do now, is, if I feel a cystic pimple coming on, I ice the area for as long as possible (to bring down any swelling, that may occur). Then I apply cortizone 10. The cortisone in Cortizone 10 works to shrink the pimple. I do this for 3 days and I only apply it to the one specific area that needs to be treated.
FOR ACNE RELIEF :
* Another acne relief trick is to crush up an aspirin or ibuprofen and use a tiny drop of water until it forms a paste and apply to the pimple that needs to be treated. This will bring the inflammation of the pimple down.
FOR DRY SKIN :
* A great scrub to moisturize your skin is by mixing 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil with 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda. Apply to your face and exfoliate in a circular motion. Let scrub sit on your face for about 5 minutes and wash it away with lukewarm water. Apply toner and moisturizer for optimal results.
FOR HEALTHY MOISTURIZED HAIR :
* A great mask for to keep your hair hydrated is to mix 1 cup of full fat mayonnaise with 1/2 of an avocado. Beat and mix the ingredients until it has a paste like consistency. Apply to your hair from root to tip and cover your head with plastic wrap. Wrap a hot towel around your hair to seal in the moisture. Leave on for an hour ( you can even go longer if you have time). Shampoo and condition like usual, after.
FOR ACNE SCARS :
* Rub a lemon on your acne scars and they will fade away. Don't expect overnight results but it is the most natural way to rid yourself of traumatizing acne scars.
FOR A BRIGHTER COMPLEXION AND TO MINIMIZE PORES
* Slice a tomato in half and apply it directly to your face. Rub the tomato in a circular motion across your entire face, let the juice remain on your face and wash your face after it has dried completely. Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, C and K. Tomato applied to the face daily will minimize the look of pores, heal acne, brighten you complexion and cleanse the skin. Keeping break-outs at bay.
* FOR CELLULITE :
Mix 6 tablespoons of finely ground coffee with 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Massage into the skin for about 5-7 mins. Coffee boosts collagen and helps rid your body of unwanted cellulite. While, olive oil is moisturizing and rejuvenating.
FOR SOFT LIPS :
Mix honey and sugar and scrub you lips with the particles of sugar. Use a soft toothbrush to remove dead skin off of your lips for kissably smooth lips !
Let me know if you try any of these amazing DIY recipes for your skin and hair !
These are all my personal favorites. If you have any you like, leave a comment below !
Hope you try some of these treatments out !