Friday, September 6, 2013

Official Beauty Curator for Nusplash.com



Everyone check out www.Nusplash.com 


I am the official Beauty Curator for this amazing site. I have met some incredible people through blogging and I couldn't feel more blessed to be included in such an amazing site. And, to be in charge of my own little piece of such a great site is even more of an accomplishment than I had anticipated. That leaves it up to me to not only keep you up to date on the latest in beauty and fashion (the two go hand in hand).


But, it also gives me the opportunity to find more beauty bloggers that I want to feature on www.Nusplash.com


If you are a beauty blogger feel free to contact me via email at LaurensBeautyTips@yahoo.com


I already have a few people in mind that I want to feature. But, I want some new fresh bloggers mixed in with seasoned bloggers ! So, don't feel as if your blog is too new to be featured. I want to include all aspects of beauty blogging. From people with years of experience to people who may have just started a blog !


Don't forget to email me if you're interested in being featured ! LaurensBeautyTips@yahoo.com



Thank you !!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's so exciting to be their official beauty curator(:

    ReplyDelete