Sunday, October 20, 2013

Remington H9000 Pearl Ceramic Hot Rollers Review

I purchased the Remington H9000 Pearl Ceramic Hot Rollers Review, a while ago on Groupon for an amazing deal! Not thinking much of it. I never really experimented with hot rollers before. I always thought they were more of a hassle than a help. I was really wrong. As I put the hot rollers in my hair, I had so much doubt that my hair was going to actually become curly.



It is simple you just plug the rollers in and they heat up on the rods. Once they are heated you put them in your hair. They are actually not burning hot to the touch like I expected. I watched a great modamob youtube video to guide me on how to put my curlers in. I was so happy with the result. I had huge pageant hair. And, as the night progressed the curls loosened and I just had voluminous waves, which I really love.


Here is the youtube video that really helped me. Modamob.com is my go to site for all beauty and fashion related advice,tricks and tips :








Great video and very informative on how to put you hot rollers in appropriately. I followed along with Marianna but somehow my hair ended up being way more curly.


But the hot rollers were amazing. One of my best groupon purchases to date. I also feel like this is so much less damaging than conventional hair irons, and hair curlers as the heat of the hot roller was not unbearable to the touch, yet still packed major punch in the curl department.



Here's what my curls ended up looking like :








It gave me great volume and as I said, the curls loosened and gave me a great wavy look. 

I highly recommend these hot rollers. Or any hot rollers if you haven't tried them. It is a lot easier in my opinion to use hot rollers and apply your makeup and then take your hair out of the curlers and your hair basically did itself while you were doing your makeup!
Why didn't I use hot rollers sooner?
AMAZING




The ones I purchased can be found HERE





Let me know if you check them out!



1 comment:

  1. Great post about Beauty Products.
    Thanks for such exiting post.I want to try your products! .i Appreciate that your post is really informative.


    .............................
    Della
    Marketing executive
    Best Buy Beauty Supply

    ReplyDelete