Sunday, December 8, 2013

That Madonna Girl


I received the most amazing Halo's from ThatMadonnaGirl. They are both beautiful colors and I love the way it changed my whole look just by adding a bold statement piece in my hair. It made me look pulled together and I got a ton of compliments from strangers about it!




Check her beautiful halos on her site  HERE

Also, she has an Etsy Shop that has great pieces, that can be found HERE



The quality and the great color combinations really make this brand stand out! Definitely worth taking a look at her site above!


 Owner of the brand "That Madonna Girl" --Michelle Madonna.





Blue Flower Headband






Life Like Rose Headband








Christmas Red And Green Rose Headband




Me In my Purple Halo, Today 

 

Up close, AMAZING Quality! 
 

All Purple Everything! Even my lipstick is purple here.
Lip Color- Mac RiRi Boy





Again Find her site..   HERE

Her etsy shop: HERE

www.ThatMadonnaGirl.Com



1 comment: