Saturday, February 22, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness - Beauty Of Hope

My dear friend, Fashion Illustrator Carlos Marrero brings stylish sparkle to the fight against breast cancer with his first-ever sculpted shoe.













Not only is this a gorgeous creation that you could display with honor in your home or office, or really anywhere,but the proceeds will go to benefit Breast Cancer Research. 



This hits home with me as my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor. I encourage anyone who loves shoes to get this, this may be the first pair of shoes you get that would go to INCREDIBLE use. And, also, a great gift for anyone that has affected by breast cancer.



Only if enough orders are received will this limited edition be created.





It may seem a hassle to pick up the phone and order, but it’s for a worthy cause and I hope you will be inspired to do so! You can pre-order today, details below:

Just call: 1-800-545-2077 toll free and ask for“Beauty of Hope”

Item # 09-05728-001

Price: $29.98 + $8.99 shipping and service (You will NOT pay until the Shoe goes on production)

(They will say that is OUT OF STOCK, Just Say you want to PRE-ORDER ANYWAY!!)






Let me know if you place this order! I would love to hear from everyone about this! 










Not only is this something I think is great for every shoe-lover, but it is also going to a great cause!! 







Look forward to hearing from everyone, about this


No comments:

Post a Comment