Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Splurge vs. Steal

Every now and then I like to do a splurge vs. steal article. Because, let us all face it, if you can get the look for less, why not? I don't condone knockoffs but, if someone makes something strikingly similar to shoes that cost $857.00 I think it is my civic duty to let my readers know!


I have loved the Valentino Garavani Rockstud Pumps since I first laid eyes on them in Saks. But, to be honest, I would rather invest in my shoes and the studs threw me off a bit, I feel like they are more of a trendy shoe than a classic. So, I have never purchased them. But, I do love the look of them.










My shoe closet has expensive shoes in it! But, they are all shoes I can wear for years to come. I typically invest in shoes that I know I will be able to wear for the next 10 years. And, that helps me justify a heftier price tag.




I finally found shoes that resemble the Valentino Rockstud Pumps!! And, they're $25.99!! Yes, you read that right $25.99 (Does Backflip*)






You can find them here :






*Disclaimer -  I have never ordered from this site before! But, I am going to give it a try. I hope this inspires you to save a little money in your piggy bank!!! 



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! let us know how similar they are to the real thing because i've been dying for a pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Super fab without the price tag and yes, I also choose to invest in classics over trends. #SmartFashionistas

    ReplyDelete