Saturday, February 7, 2015

Guess who's back? Photos of my daughter & more

It has been AGES since I have written a blog post! I am going to be turning my blog into something that suits me more now. I have grown so much since I started my blog and it definitely needs to reflect that! The most amazing major change in my life is the birth of my daughter Juliana Rose on November 22,2014. Life is ever evolving and I am going to address so many different aspects of life on my blog here. Not just beauty. Although, reviews tips and tricks about beauty products and more will still be up on the blog! 


I look forward to everyone taking the journey with me on my blog! 


Here are two photos of my daughter, the reason I was put on this earth!











1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is SOOO pretty! Congratulations girl! :)

    ReplyDelete