Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Must Have Baby Registry Item 2015

My daughter is three months old and while I was pregnant I was researching the best items for baby's and moms. I purchased a regular bottle sterilizer and it was always a disaster in my kitchen when it came time to dry the bottles. And, when I say disaster it would give me anxiety just looking at it. I know some people forego the bottle sterilization process. However, if I am going to take the time to clean each and every one of the pieces to my daughters Dr. Brown's bottles, I am not going to skimp when it comes to sterilizing them. It doesn't sit well with me to NOT sterilize her bottles. So, if you're anything like me. You will love the Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer.

 I came across it on their Instagram page HERE 




The Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer  uses natural steam to kill 99.9% of the germs in your baby's bottles. It does this in an 8 minute cycle. It is after the sterilization process that the magic occurs. A fan comes on and completely dries the bottles all of the components and any pacifiers you may have thrown in there. You have a choice of 30, 45 or 60 minute dry time. I go with 45 minutes and it does the trick, perfectly!



It can hold up to 6 bottles at a time. I can get away with 5 bc the Dr. Brown's bottles have a lot of components that I need to make room for. Another neat feature is that the rack comes completely out of the machine and can be used as a drying or storage rack.






There are a few things to take into consideration. The unit is very large. If you are lacking in counter space, it may not be an option for you. I have minimal counter space but this is such a vital piece to me that it can take up all the space it wants. Another note is that the unit requires you to use distilled water. So, theres no more of me running to my refrigerator water dispenser and dropping it in. Again, this pales in comparison to having a disaster kitchen when drying bottles. And the last thing to note is that once a month you will have to clean the filter in the machine. The way I look at it is, when I descale the machine, I will just add another step and clean the filter. Again, NO BIG DEAL.


I can not stress enough how much I love this item. I had a $35 dollar coupon to Babies R Us and this is what I decided on. And, I truly could not be any happier! Best item I have purchased.




If you are pregnant or are going to a baby shower get this item. If it is not on their registry, get it anyway. They will be so happy that you did! It is a total life saver.


No comments:

Post a Comment