Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baby Proofing Ideas

 

With A 14 month old running around my house, it goes without saying that things need to be baby proofed. I have been staying by my in laws since before my daughters birthday in November (she took her first steps the day before her first birthday!). So, after her first birthday we really had to buckle down and baby proof. The cabinets at my in laws are older and they don't have handles. It is just an old style cabinet, they are actually modern looking, strange how that works out! Anyway, I thought it was going to be tough to baby proof until I cam across these cool magnetic locks on Amazon.


This invisible safety lock set allows you to secure multiple cabinet &drawers where you may store items you do not want your little one getting their hands on.






Setting them up was super simple and they reallu come in handy!

You can get them on amazon HERE

 

1 comment:

  1. Your Hair Your Skin Care, Your Beauty.. You can find everything about care!
    For more; www.arganrainshampooproduct.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete