Monday, January 4, 2016

Londontown Lakur Nail Polish 9 Free

 I am really loving a brand of nail polish that I knew very little about. I found them on twitter and I got a few colors to test out. The colors are so beautiful and vibrant. I had to share it with you guys! They also have one revolutionary product that I am going to dedicate an entire blog post to.

Londontown Lakur is a 9 free nail polish. All of their  products are vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. So, it fits right in with my natural cosmetic and skincare products! I also love the fact that they're luxurious!

Londontown Lakur is 9 free, it is void of the following ingredients: Formaldehyde,Toluene, DBP , Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Acetone, TPHP






Below are swatches of 4 of their highly pigmented, beautiful nail colors:





I am hosting a giveaway on twitter, in conjunction with Londontown.

Check out my twitter account HERE 


Also, don't forget to follow Londontown on twitter HERE


Follow them on Instagram to stay up to date with products and for nail inspiration HERE 





No comments:

Post a Comment