Monday, January 18, 2016

Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Serum Review

 

I alternate serums every other night to give my skin the best hydration. This is something I learned while in school to become an esthetician. When you do this what one serum lacks the other may have and gives you an all around better chance at delivering the exact ingredients your skin needs to stay hydrated! What I love about this is the price-point is amazing under $30. It doesn't contain alcohol, parabens, sulfates, and it is cruelty free. Another plus it is made in the U.S.A.

It is made with high quality anti-aging ingredients. It comes in an airless pump bottle which protects and preserves the product. It is plant based and GMO FREE!

 


 



 

 

To purchase this product go -->  HERE

 

 I have been on a serum hunt lately and this is amazing considering it is under $30 on amazon and I really feel great about the results!!

 Let me know if you try it out! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment