Friday, February 12, 2016

Electric Hair Brush Review



This is certainly not your mama's hairbrush! I have 2 electric hairbrushes and I have to say I am in love with both. This review is for the Seen One electric hair brush straightener.


It is a 3 in 1 electric hair brush. It helps detangle your hair. It heats up to help straighten your hair without having to break out the hair straightener. And, it has an anion massager which makes your hair really sleek.


Now, I do have to say, I do not think this would help people with really curly hair. I have straight hair that is always puffy and frizzy and has to be smoothed out to look polished and not like I just rolled out of bed.





This is great for me because I have very little time to style my hair. But, I do love having sleek straight hair. Since, it is only on occasion that I curl it.


I just run this brush through my hair as I would any other brush and the heat and ions cause my hair to look smooth and almost exactly as if I used a straightener to achieve the results it gives me. I will update the blog with a picture of my hair, when I have time to put makeup on. But, being as though this has been an extremely busy week, I have been makeup free for most of it. But, my hair has been on point.


To me, this is the ultimate mommy tool. Or, perfect for anyone with straight to wavy hair. I am not sure if it would work on curly hair. But, I could be wrong. But, I got it on amazon and they have an amazing return policy, so if you do want to try it and you're a curly girly, I suggest getting it from amazon.


I got mine HERE


This will save you a ton of time!!! Thank me later!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment