Sunday, February 14, 2016

Look for Less

 


I think women can all agree on one thing -- we all love to look and feel great. And, when you can look great and not break the bank, well, that is just the icing on the cake!


I always, always shop on amazon! I get almost everything from diapers for my daughter, to razors for my husband and skin care,makeup and jewelry for myself (and everything in between)


I love when I find a great casual piece that looks expensive. This crystal bracelet is something I can wear out and it looks nice. My daughter has the habit of pulling on my jewelry and anyone else who may hold her, she pulls their jewelry too, lol.




This bracelet is nice to make a casual outfit have that extra something:






I have a diamond bracelet that looks almost exactly like this, so it is nice to have the option to wear this instead!


The quality is really great and you can get it HERE

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment