Saturday, February 6, 2016

Natural Hair Heat Protectant - Organic & Cruelty Free


Flat ironing can damage your hair. They can heat up to 400 degrees which is enough to fry and damage healthy hair. Curling irons and even constant blow drying can damage hair. Add in bleaching or coloring your hair and it will of course become dry and brittle.

I was in search of a natural, organic heat protectant. After reading about all of the silicone in conventional heat protectant.


I came across ISA Professional EVAO Extra Virgin Organic Argan Oil. I have been using it for about 2 months now and I absolutely love it. It will be a staple in my hair routine.


Argan Oil is natures heat protectant!




I have really straight hair. However, after years of coloring and bleaching and using the hot iron and hot tools on my hair. And, also after pregnancy. I noticed a huge change in my hair. It was breaking at the top and my ends were so split and damaged. I apply this to dry hair sometimes as a pre-treatment. But, my favorite way to use it is on damp hair, I then let my hair air dry, since I have been trying not to blow dry it. 


Then after all of that, I iron it quickly. Just to decrease the frizz and puffiness. And iron out any waves in my hair. It has really improved the health of my hair. It protects from heat damage without the use of those thermal sprays which are full of unnecessary chemicals. If you are looking to ditch the chemicals from your daily routine, this is a great product to start with. Your hair and body will thank you.



Also, this isn't just limited to your hair. When my elbows or knees are dry I throw some of this on and they are instantly smooth. Not forever, but definitely a quick 


It is USDA Organic, EcoCert, and cruelty free.


Here is a link to purchase it  ORGANIC ARGAN OIL


Let me know if you try it out!   


No comments:

Post a Comment