Solution: Eggs in a muffin tin!
Butter to grease the pan (I love Kerrygold)
7 eggs scrambled with a dash of Himalayan Pink Salt & a dash of white or black pepper
Vegetables of your choosing (I used 1/2 zucchini and chopped up a quarter of an onion)
Splash of Rice Milk (you can use dairy milk, almond milk etc.)
Horizon Organic Mozzarella Cheese
Optional Meat substitute or BACON or HAM or whatever you like I used Lightlife Meatless Smart Bacon (2 Strips)
- Grease muffin tin pan liberally with butter
- Grab measuring cup crack 7 Eggs into it
- Add a splash of rice milk
- Whisk eggs until they are well mixed and look "fluffy"
- Add ingredients directly to your measuring cup - vegetables, meat substitute, cheese, salt, pepper
- Give it a good stir
- Pour directly from measuring cup into the muffin tins
- Place in oven and check after 15 mins. Continue checking every 5 minutes until the eggs puff up and you can see that they are cooked throughout. Mine took 20 minutes.
This was my first time making this so it does not look pretty. But I ate two with one half of an English muffin and I had a balanced breakfast. Once they cooled, I placed them in a ziplock and enjoyed the rest for the next few days, in the morning.
Let me know if you make this!